Easter weekend marked a month since the COVID-19 outbreak shifted our food service operations beyond our soup kitchen, and with it came signs of new help and new hope. Thank you to all those who ushered in the holiday and then launched a new week of needed relief for those in our community:
• To the Obama Foundation, for recognizing our small but mighty team (seen above before masks were required) as part of its “Stories of Hope” series running during the pandemic.
• To News 12 New Jersey, for highlighting our Easter food service (video HERE) complete with chocolates from Bromilow’s in Woodland Park, and to Bromilow’s for sending us many more Easter treats than asked for.
• To the Livingston Kiwanis Club for donating 50 pairs of socks filled with toiletries.
• To our countless donors, for your continued generosity and your gifts of bandannas for our guests and handmade masks for our volunteers.
• And to our staff and our growing corps of volunteers, for your persistence and yeoman work.
Can you help keep us going through these difficult times? Click HERE or on our DONATE button.