We are blessed with the dedication of over 300 volunteers, many of whom have been with us since the beginning. We welcome individuals, school groups, community members, and corporate volunteers.
Here are some of the wonderful things they do
- Prepare and serve food at the Soup Kitchen
- Assist with food distribution at the Food Pantry
- Wash dishes at the Soup Kitchen
- Coach children and adults in our Literacy Program
- Teach children science and/or art during our summer programs
- Assist with organizing our annual Golf Outing
- Collect donations of coats, toys, food, toiletries, etc.
- Volunteer at our annual Coat and Toy Drives
- And so much more!